I bought this Mac book Pro from Hua Mark Campus because it discount 10 percent. This discount for ABAC students only that can bought Notebook or desktop from this shop.
I bought this Notebook because I want personal computer to work and play when I stay outside or work in university.
If someone who want to buy some notebook and want to know Mac book Pro are good notebook for your choice? I have some suggestion from my experience.
- The Mac OS hang less than in OS windows
- The screen is colorful
- Operation is smooth
- I like the Trackpad, It can be used instead Mouse
If you want the notebook for using in code the program such as C++ or play games in high resolution such as Battle field 3 or The sims 3. I suggest you to buy notebook that use window, it use efficiency in windows more than mac Os.
For Comments
Name : Sasikarn C.
http://karen-itdevices.blogspot.com/2012/12/accident-that-happen-with-my-mobile.html?showComment=1356967547527#c5202949930182476811
Name : Apian Surakit
Name: Fontip K.
Name : Nawawit N.
Name : Siganran
Name : Manaswin P.
Name : Kongkapan J.
Name : NITTAYA Y.
Name: Siripong W.
Name Wittayapon P.
http://wittayapon.blogspot.com/2012/12/forthe-fifth-it-devices-it-was-first.html?showComment=1356970917717#c694966050313556543

I hate trackpad I think it is very slow than using mouse :(
ตอบลบMACBOOK ROCK! hehe ^O^
ตอบลบ