Mini External harddisk
This external harddisk from brand Buffalo, I bought from J.I.B shop. I bought it for storing the file movie HD that I download from Bit Torrent and using it for connecting with my LCD TV to see the movie that I download.
The provider 1 TB of capacity, It enough for me to collect many movie and some work file.
If someone who want to buy External HD, I suggest you to buy mini external HD. It is not expensive for 1 TB and there is USB 3.0 for who want to get the fast speed connection to download file. If is price around 3,xxx Baht.

I'm also use "Buffalo" , I think 1TB is less storage when I keep a lot of animation or Japanese series 555+
ตอบลบI never seen external harddisk of Buffalo in this design before. It looks beautiful and interesting. Where is J.I.B shop?
ตอบลบI have exactly same as you guy ^^
ตอบลบI like buffalo exhdd too. It have password system make me feel save.
ตอบลบ