iPod nano
This is my iPod nano, I bought it because the old MP3 had low capacity and battery was not lasting very long. So, decide to buy a new once. My iPod is quite old as I have been using ir for 5 years, I bought it from I Studio at The Mall Bangkapi. It provided 4 GB of capacity and I put many favorite song in this iPod. It is easy to carry along because of it light weight. The battery lasts long for 7-8 hours.
Now, I use it lower than the past because I have the Smart Phone. It is easy to download the music than Ipod. Ipod have to put the music pass by itunes but Smart Phone can download from the internet.

I never used it before but I think it was very popular once few years ago.
ตอบลบI think somehow using specific music player will slow down the depletion of your mobile phone.
ตอบลบBut I agree with how easier you can obtain the song.